Translation of User guides, help files, operation instruction, and all other technical documents
We translate user guides, HELP files, operation instructions, and much more. Technical translation requires experience, knowledge and skill. You put a lot of effort and money into preparing a concise, clear, and well-written document. Let us make sure that the translation comes out just as clear and accurate.
Why choose us?
- Expertise in technical translation and localization for different markets.
- Maintaining graphic design layouts according to the source document.
- Use of specialized software and Translation Memory to deliver a clear translation in minimum time.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- Translation to over 70 languages.
- Strenuous quality assurance process.
- Over 15 years of experience and satisfied customers in the field.
Your Word can advise you at all stages of creating a technical document, beginning with the writing process. This is because translation and localization begin at the writing stage. Using Writing for Localization methodologies will mean an easier translation process and a quicker, better, and less costly product for you, the client.
Steps in technical document translation:
- Preliminary QA testing: Language, structure, and design are examined in the early stages to avoid issues later.
- Document analysis: We use both ours and the client’s Translation Memory to examine the document, understand the amount of work required, and give a price quote accordingly.
- Preparation of a glossary: The glossary is translated by a professional translator and requires the approval of the client.
- Translation and proofreading: the material is translated and then proofread by another translator in order to guarantee the most accurate translation.
- Pagination, design and preparation for printing: The new translated document is compared to the old one and designed and structured to make it ready for printing.
- Quality checks: A translator performs the final quality check before the final product is sent to the client.
Your Word specializes in translating documents in the following formats: MS Word, FrameMaker, AuthorIt, RoboHelp, WebWorks, Flare, InDesign, Illustrator and more.