Translation of reports, balance sheets, and financial documents.
Your Word specializes in translation of reports, balance sheets, and all other financial documents. Your Word has a unique method for translating financial documents while maintaining compatibility in translation.
Why choose us?
- Professional translation of complicated financial documents
- ISO 9001 certified
- Over 1000 experienced translators ready to translate to over 70 languages
- International standard work process
- Project managers and quality assurance
How we work:
Unique characteristics of financial documents:
- Text repetition within one document or within several documents.
- A lot of numerical data which raises the chances for errors
- Tables and charts which must be both translated and adjusted.
- Special file formats like Excel.
How Your Word handles them:
- By using translation memory, previous translations, and identifying repetitions in advance we streamline the translation saving both time and money for the client.
- Numbers are automatically copied to prevent typing errors at the translation stage.
- Automated changes in writing direction and table design when necessary, a process which saves time.
- Dedicated financial glossary so that the translator does not need to learn new terms, thus preventing errors and saving time.
- Automated integration of the translation into various types of files while maintaining the consistency and integrity of the translation.